Call for Organized Session Proposals
Interested organizers should prepare a proposal which includes:
- Session title.
- Organizer(s) (name, affiliation and E-mail address).
- List of at least three (3) papers (tentative titles and their authors).
- Presentation mode: “oral” or “poster”.
- Please note that all presentations in an organized session should have the same presentation mode.
- If there is any discrepancy between the organizer and the presenters, the organizer’s choice takes priority over the presenters’ choice.
- SCIS&ISIS and/or ISWS papers can be mixed in an organized session. Thus, the organizers do not have to choose the conference, namely SCIS& ISIS or ISWS.
Please send it to pc_chairs at cmplx.cse.nagoya-u.ac.jp..